Friday 20 April 2012

Next stop circuit de Spa Francorchamps!

As you may know by now in 2012 I am running 1000km to raise money for charity. I will be running in some very special locations, including motor circuits in the UK and abroad that are known across the world. I am running in memory of my Grampy Fred who died of cancer 3 years ago.

On 2nd May I am off to run around the famous F1 circuit of Spa Francorchamps. This circuit is very special to me as it is my favourite circuit.
I went to see the F1 Belgian Grand Prix here in September 2008. My Grampy Fred gave me his special Ferrari Michael Schumacher (yes, he loved him!) t-shirt and Ferrari cap to wear at this Grand Prix. These are treasured items to me that I regularly get out and look at every day.
I am looking forward to taking them with me again on this run. The circuit is challenging and hilly for a runner; I aim to do around 3 laps of it to make it up to a half marathon length.

Yesterday I was so pleased to have an extra £22 from some very kind supporters!

So please sponsor me what you can!
Or you can donate by TEXT to 70070
Enter KVWN78 followed by the amount e.g. £1
It's free, quick and easy, and it's thanks to Vodafone's partnership with JustGiving.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment